What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, tiredness, and dry cough.
Where can I seek medical advice?
You can call the helpline on 111.
How does the virus spread?
The disease can spread from person to person through small droplets from the nose or mouth which are spread when a person with COVID-19 coughs or exhales.
How can I protect myself?
- Frequent and proper hand washing
- Keep a distance of 1 metre between you and someone who is coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home if you feel unwell
- Update yourself with the latest information about the virus
When should I self-quarantine?
People returning to Malta from abroad are being asked to self-quarantine for 14 days.
Is your question not on this list? Contact us.
For the latest Government issued advice, click here.